Friday, May 25, 2007

the top of my ticklist ...

... and for good reason.
August 3, 2006: Me on The Dali (low sds), Mount Evans Wilderness Area, CO. Grades aside, this is one of the best lines in CO. I was happy to do the matched stand start and the matched crimper sds in prior years as I tried to see and get up every moderate line at Evans the past 3 years, but this year the full line from the low sds will receive special attention. I rarely force myself to spend exhorbitant amounts of time just to send one line, but for this one, I'm going to make an exception. In 2006, I felt like I was close to doing the low sds, but my days up there kept coinciding with rain and humidity. Fortunately, if you hike up to Evans enough, your body has no choice but to get fit and light. See you clowns up there early and often. Thanks for taking the photo SNeel!

1 comment:

sock hands said...

i likes tees pikshure, like woahs